All 50 of my roommates are sleeping!

My apartment looks like fire and ice collided this night and the result is pretty ferocious. I nodded solemnly as Seth went off to work and declared how fervently I was going to clean this sty up whilst he was at work.
Damn my bad attitude!

It still looks like a crack team of intelligencia stormed the place looking for evidence, overturning couch cushions and leaving plates of unfinished sandwiches in their wake (BLT's. extra mayo, if I'm not mistaken). Further, I think I may have found fungus growing in the corner of the kitchen out of some molding coffee grinds. This could either be very disgusting or my attempt at ecological friendly compost recycling. I choose the latter.

Perspective, my friends, is the first step in growing to love oneself.

Comments

oliver said…
thanks for share this article .i like to use thread wallet .i invite you for visit my site here where can i buy a wallet.

Popular Posts