Fess up..


I have a naughty thumb.

Best RECOGnize..

Comments

BarbarianDave said…
Is that a giant pile of dirty laundry behind you?
Anonymous said…
Yeah, Liz very suspicious looking. If I didn't know better I say you were always on that silly laptop of your and ignoring the more important things in life, such as clean laundry, a dual action vibrating tooth brush, Lemonade Tycoon(Only the coolest game on the 1984 market.)and Chip and dip.
Go pierce yourself.
Liz said…
yes. that is my bed. i don't blame you for asking. It is pieced together with various cloths I find around the house and can title "blankets". It is my hallowed spot.

I like, totally have like, a life.

I'm thinking through my lip. or a bar through my ear. Not too terrible right?
Anonymous said…
Picture this....

Liz walking around a kitchen full of adults. She's very excited & is gleefully showing all her newfound "friend".

Most respond with a hesitant chuckle (similar to the type of chuckle you omit when the walmart cashier tries to crack a joke after you've been waiting in line for 25 minutes..) But most just stare with glassy eyes. Once in awhile a kid will walk in & crack a smile, which excites liz all the more. If you're watching the scene from afar it's quite entertaining. Yes this type of thing happens. Regularly. Love you Liz.
Anonymous said…
She does that? I love it!
Try it in a crowded elevator...

Joe.
Anonymous said…
....so that is why, in a land of truly kick @$$ people, Shea would be king.
Anonymous said…
Ummm could I be Queen at least?

Popular Posts