and what do we say when our worst fears have come on us? and we don't know what to do..


I know you've been trying, baby,

and this is all so unexpected.

I heard you crying, maybe,
I know you must feel so dejected.

and what do we say when our worst fears, have come on us,
and we don't know what to do,


and what do we say when the ones we love, have gone ahead,
and we're left to fight it through?


still life goes on, in a million different ways,
and it won't be long,
till all of this fades,
and everything, is gonna be ok.
someday...

I know you've been hurting, baby,
you had it all, then had it taken away, I see you smiling, for me,
but I see your eyes, and you're not okay.

but you will feel his arms around you,
when your world comes crashing through,
you will feel his love surround you,
when you think you're alone...

and still life goes on, in a million different ways,
and it won't be long,
till you've run this race,
everything, is gonna be ok...

-- 'someday' by Charlotte de Gaalon

for Them.

Comments

Anonymous said…
When my worse fear comes upon me, I just ask the guy in the next stall to slip a roll under the door
Spartico said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BarbarianDave said…
"Oh well, can't say I didn't know it was coming"... I do miss the KGB.

Popular Posts