Two weddings and a...full frontal?

Fine, I give in!

The last two weeks were those of straight-up, hardcore weddings. Kicking it off was Jazz and Clare doing The Deed as only they could, Gypsy Style:



In honor of the couple.
Clare is one of the most beautiful people I know, because it's as much insde as on outside. She deserves all the happiness life can fling at her in return for all the love she exudes, without ever seeming to run out or get exasperated.
add to that Jaz's high energy and superhuman inspiration makes being around them a constant adventure. High praise in my book.

I WAS looking forward to the climax of the event, the part where they finally consumate their love in the middle of the camp while all us guests gather around in a circle chanting: hoohaha hoohaha in an ever frantic pitch.

Somehow that one didn't materialize. I also somehow missed their streaking through the room at the height of festivities. Dang it. Why does this always happen to me?


However, their food was plenteous, beer was Busch, freedom and love oozed and abounded as we sat and exchanged pleasantries -- I made a new barbaric friend and Tony O'Fogartus and I sang a song to the lovebirds in way of a toast that we had written up pretty much on the drive down there. (I was given the title of "Maid of Honor". Beats out "Official Bottle Opener" for sure.)

So Congratulations!

May you live each day like your last,
and live each night like your first...or something;)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I agree. Congratulations!
I guess we all missed the streaking :P
Anonymous said…
Liz, I love you so so much! Glad you came, it wouldn't have been the same without you!! If you ever get married, can I be your official wedding streaker?

Popular Posts