In case you were wondering..

you're A-OK

There's a new pope in town. I believe he'll find the shoes of JP the Second big ones to fill. That guy was a hipster. Now, this could be urban legend, but I heard tell somewheres that Nostradamus said This New Guy was supposed to be the last pope, lasting 10 years or such. Maybe it was St. Malachy. Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm too lazy right now to research.
I've been painting a giant puppet theatre about 6, 7 metres long for the past week. I'm coming down to the home stretch and it's starting to get taxing. All my little creativity cells are depleted and the only thing I'm good for is saying funny things in spanish.
I'll post pictures of it and all that good stuff soon. I've also had some very clever thought processes...but those for later. Now...
Ole!
Yo tengo en gato en mis pantalones.
Arribaaaaa.....

Comments

Florence said…
It was St. Malachy.
He's supposed to be the 2nd to last pope.
Anonymous said…
Yo soy una machina de sexo.
Anonymous said…
It's not the limp size that matters. Limp means nothing.
It's how big you are with a wood that counts.
But hey, I bet that study made someone happy.
Liz said…
yea. whatever works. I could've sworn italians were on the lower end of the scale and it said nothing for the african-americans...
Florence said…
It gave me creepy thoughts about Andrea Bocceli.
Ahhh...it's what I get for imbibing the system music.
Anonymous said…
Some guy at work was telling me that this new pope is supposed to be the anti-christ. Supposedly, he's supposed to die, and be re-born as the anti-christ. I don't know how, and apparently he didn't know either. He said it was in the bible. And then the fact that this new pope, Benedict XVI, is German, and served in Hitler's army, fueled his belief in the pope/anti-christ story. I say, believe what you will.
Liz said…
niiiice heidi. You'll make a brilliant conspiracist yet. I love coincidence.
We shall see...we shall see...

Andrea Bocelli is my current flame. pitter patter pitter patter. and it has nothing to do with penis size.:)
Florence said…
I'm faintly aroused, is all. (If such a thing is expedient.)
That does not undermine my respect for him as a blind older man.

Popular Posts