do you ever have those moments where you find yourself wondering what your purpose is in life?
why, out of the millions of people your you and not somebody else?
do you ever count the little holes on your cealing in a desperate attempt to forget about everything?
do you ever waste the hours away talking to yourself for lack of something better to do?
You do?
Dude you got issues....i would recomend some serious profesional help.

This isn't gonna be about my life or something like it...this is my away-from-thinking- place...this is my sanctuary. it's here and only here i can speak my mind and take no prisoners. so try to bare with me.
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!

future disclaimer: all names, dates and happenings are largely fitious and deviously twisted truths as seen from my unique perspective.
i make no apoligies. i accept none.

Comments

Popular Posts